The following aircraft are exempt from GA landing fees:
- Aircraft registered to the United States government or military*
- Aircraft registered to the State of Montana
- Touch and Go’s /Training Flights
- Based Aircraft (aircraft that are at the airport more than 183 days per year)
- Part 121 – Regularly Scheduled Air Carriers
- Commercial Cargo Carriers
*Government contractors will be billed and should seek reimbursement from their contracting government agency
The following aircraft are NOT exempt from GA landing fees:
- Part 135: Non-signatory commercial carriers.
- Angel Flights – Not exempt unless the Airport notifies Vector otherwise
- Maintenance Flights
- Air Ambulance Flights
Vector Airport Systems manages billing and payments for the landing fee program on behalf of Glacier Park International Airport.
Vector’s system and technologies can provide the exact data for the program. To view the Airport’s authorization for Vector to bill on the Airport’s behalf, please see the Authorization to Bill letter which can be found here [insert web link for “Authorization to Bill” letter]
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service pay portal (https://payment.planepass.com/) allows operators to:
1) Update contact information
2) Process credit card payments
3) View account history
4) Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel
5) Enroll in electronic invoicing
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks, and ACH/Wire Payments.
Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rd party credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
- Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
- While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice. Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
ACH/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (X700 or Option 1) or by email at email@example.com Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Authority to Bill:
To view Vector’s Authorization to Bill, please click here.