Please note, the mandatory meeting for these positions has passed.
The Flathead Municipal Airport Authority is accepting applications for the following position:
On-Call Seasonal Snow Removal – 30 vacancies
New operators – $15.00/hr.
Returning operators – $16.50/hr.
Under direct supervision of the Director of Maintenance, this short-term, on-call, seasonal position is responsible for performing snow and ice control on the airfield, streets, sidewalks, and parking lots.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current, valid Montana driver’s license
- 3 years’ experience operating heavy equipment or performing snow and ice control.
- Satisfactory driving record (as determined by our insurance company)
- Ability to pass TSA criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Previous airport snow removal experience
How to apply:
There will be a mandatory informational meeting and group interview at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, October 10 at the airport maintenance shop, located at 2525 Trumble Creek Road. You must attend this meeting to be considered for a position.