Department: Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting
Work Location: Glacier Park International Airport/FMAA
Application Deadline: Friday, March 28, 2019, by 2:00 pm Mountain Time
Starting Pay: $20.00/hr (Under review for FY2020)
Under direct supervision of the Fire Chief and other officers, this position fulfills the requirements as set forth in 49 U.S.C. Part 139 by performing airport operations duties, aircraft rescue and firefighting response, emergency medical treatment, and peripheral security.
Incumbent must be able to pass a federal background check and security threat assessment, have and maintain a valid driver license, pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening; be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, travel for training, and work overtime as required. Incumbent must also be willing to work overnight shifts, fill-in shifts, and be available on-call.
Candidates must be highly motivated to learn and perform Airport Operations duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to complete initial or recurrent Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting course, as applicable
- 1.5 years ARFF or Airport Operations experience, or 3 years structural experience
- Ability to obtain EMT license within 8 months of hire
- Current ARFF certification
- Prior airport operations experience
- Current EMT license
- Certifications from AAAE, ACI-NA, or other airport industry certifications
Please apply online at https://veoci.com/veoci/p/dashboard/3zp67xdp7d?preview=true or submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or 4170 Highway 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901