What’s on our mind after Labor Day? SNOW! We’re ready to add snow removal operators to our team for the winter season ❄️.
On-Call Short-Term Snow Removal
New operators – $19.00/hr.
Returning operators – $20.00/hr.
Under direct supervision of the Director of Maintenance, this short-term, on-call position is responsible for performing snow and ice control on the airfield, streets, sidewalks, and parking lots.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Current, valid Montana driver’s license
• 3 years’ experience operating heavy equipment or performing snow and ice control
• Satisfactory driving record (as determined by our insurance company)
• Ability to pass TSA criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
• Previous airport snow removal experience
How to apply:
• Applications may be obtained at the Airport Administration office at 4170 Highway 2 East, Kalispell, MT or apply online by visiting the Careers page at iflyglacier.com