Do you have experience creating clean and orderly environments? GPIA is hiring!
Position: Custodians – Temporary Full-Time and Temporary Part-Time
Work Location: Glacier Park International Airport/FMAA
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr.
Open Until Filled
Job Responsibilities: Under direct supervision of the Terminal Supervisor, this position is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and appearance of Authority-owned buildings. Incumbent performs general cleaning duties in accordance with the Custodial Staff Duties list. These duties include sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash receptacles, cleaning restrooms, waxing and polishing woodwork and stainless-steel fixtures, replenishing paper dispensers, cleaning windows, spot cleaning carpets, cleaning furniture, etc. The incumbent will also handle cleaning equipment, assist in incidental surveillance and report unusual activity, and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Incumbent must be able to pass a federal background check and security threat assessment, have and maintain a valid driver license, and pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to manipulate and operate cleaning tools such as mops, vacuums, small hand tools, etc.
- Ability to exert required physical effort to perform moderate work typically involving some combination of stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Prefer at least one year of custodial experience
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to operate and clean ride-on equipment
To apply for this position, please call Wood Sherrill, Terminal Maintenance Supervisor, at 871-9041 to schedule an interview.