We’re looking for the newest member of our team! Are you a detail-oriented numbers person? Apply today. Applications are due by Friday, July 2 at 5 p.m.
Position: Staff Accountant
Work Location: Glacier Park International Airport/FMAA
Pay Rate: $26.45/hr (full time/permanent)
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 2, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. Maintain monthly deferred receivables and lessee accounts. Assist with annual external audit process. Be responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing. Assist with monthly financial report preparation.
Incumbent must be able to pass a federal background check and security threat assessment, have and maintain a valid drivers license, and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– College degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
– Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
– Experience and proficiency with Quickbooks desktop program including data entry, report printing, record searching and journal entries.
– Knowledge of cash and accrual accounting procedures and financial reporting. Knowledge of governmental accounting procedures is preferred.
– Knowledge of Federal and State payroll laws and processes including benefits (sick and vacation accruals, state retirement plans, etc.)
– Strict attention to detail.
– Prior full charge bookkeeping experience is preferred.
– Must be willing to follow all accounting policies and procedures as documented by the Airport Authority.
– Must be willing to attend airport related trainings as assigned by the Director of Finance.
For the full job description and to apply for this position, please visit the careers link on our website at iflyglacier.com.