Position: Systems and Network Administrator
Work Location: Glacier Park International Airport/FMAA
Pay Rate: $32.70/hr (full time/permanent)
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 18, 2021
The Systems and Network Administrator provides a reliable and secure network infrastructure to support each of the Airport Departments’ IT systems. The Systems and Network Administrator provides support for various devices and internet services. This position maintains the Airport’s IT network and infrastructure and plans and executes IT system projects. Other duties include representing the Airport to stakeholders and other service providers, managing an IT-related budget, reviewing plans and specifications, and more. The incumbent shall possess the ability to stay on task with frequent interruptions, shall have strong written and verbal communication skills and shall conduct themselves with a high standard of personal integrity, professional ethics, tact and courtesy.
Incumbent must be able to pass a federal background check and security threat assessment, have and maintain a valid driver license, and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Knowledge of:
• Basic hardware, software and networking functions
• Network printers, copiers and scanners including driver installation
• Enterprise level backup software
• Microsoft Active Directory users and groups
• IT, HIPAA and security policies, including password policies and implementation
• Helpdesk ticketing systems
• IT systems project management
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter through the careers link on our website at www.iflyglacier.com